Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Slow Rolls From Their Attorney

FBCS Collection Agency's Attorney Mike Korolishin really does not understand the gravity of the situation or thinks the longer it takes to resolve this matter the "weaker" I will become. This of course is my personal opinion but it does appear to be the case.

All I have is time and money is not an issue for me. I would just invest my offer into other online properties or I can capitalize on this one and make it a profitable online venture too.

Some things that are happening. This blog is getting traffic from people searching for information on FBCS Collection Agency. Another piece of online proper is receiving traffic for people looking for info on Federal Bond and Collection. Advertisers are also starting to receive some benefit from the viral promotion of The Dumbest.Collection-Agent.Ever.Com.

At 5:00pm today I will up the stakes that I will be willing to accept to resolve this matter with FBCS Collection Agency. The reasoning is multifaceted:
  • The have failed to acknowledge acceptance or refusal of my offer.
  • The viral promotion and profit potential is greater than my demand.
  • Exposing Federal Bond and Collection Service is rewarding. I receive satisfaction from exposing their illegal collection activities and may prevent other consumers from being taken advantage of. If just one consumer that takes the time to research Federal Bond and Collection online and becomes educated about Collection Agency Laws prior to contacting FBCS Collection it is worth it.
  • Once additional web properties are in place and after suit is filed the only way for them to settle prior to adjudication would be a generous offer of settlement. Then the web properties and offer of judgment will be permanent. I can then benefit from their offer and receive income from the web properties as long as people search for FBCS Collection via the internet. After they have rolled out completely I will not want to pull them back so to insure them being permanently archived online filing suit may become necessary.
  • I opened a pacer account today and there is plenty of fodder for online stories about Midland Credit Management and FBCS Collection
All because their agent violated Collection Laws and their collection manager, attorney and owners do not wish to resolve this matter timely. The common good of people in financial difficulty combined with the real profit potential of exposing them for breaking the law far is by far more profitable than my offer to them both financially and personally.

Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The essence of debt collection agency is huge.I mean, being a budding entrepreneur, I see one has no choice when the outstanding is losing hope.Commercial Collections Agency in various regions in US need also need to understand that they are the face of creditors in the commercial market.Only then, trust value would jazz up !