Friday, November 9, 2007

FBCS Collection Agency - Time for Reckoning

Today is the day that the owner of Federal Bond and Collection Service is supposed to get with me to let me know my plan of action against their company. Is this the Dumbest Collection Agent in America a rogue collector or is it improper training? Chances are it is a combination of the two.

I believe she was trained to strong arm people but also realizes that if someone pays online she does not get any of the commission or she gets a reduced rate. So she does whatever she can in her power to keep people from visiting the website.

Now their manager he is a different story. He is a professional bully on the phone as witnessed by the call I had with him. He also tries to play games with people by implying that he feels threatened after accusing someone of baiting a collector. If I wanted to bait this particular collector it would of been to easy to do. It is easy to bait simple minded people.

Because I enjoy SEO so well I have decided if I don't like the conversation that is supposed to take place today I will move the nitty gritty explanation of the violations to one of my really high traffic websites and on a new domain I just purchased and leave this site as a place to post copies of pleadings and direct visitor to the other sites.

The thing that is funny about this whole deal is I don't believe I owe this alleged past due debt. It has been paid off and if I would of been met with some decency when I spoke with America's Dumbest Collection Agent it would of never driven me to the point to where I want to expose her for being America's Dumbest Collection Agent, the manager for being an uncouth idiot, FBCS for not monitoring it's business and Midland Credit Management for being bottom feeder debt buyers.

Those subjects will provide for more than enough fodder for several websites to keep my writers busy with an occasional editorial piece by me, explaining the judicial process of suing a collection agency. I have never embarked on the journey of suing a collection agency, but have an above average comprehension of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and of the law.

No I am not an attorney. I am an online publisher and SEO consultant that employs several writers to provide content for my web based properties. My sites receive over 2,000,000 visitors a day from US traffic alone.

After discussing this particular situation with my partner and social networking engineer they both chastised me for not make the web presence larger than it already is as advertisers will flock to this type of expose. One of my writers has advised me that she can provide with with several articles a day about FBCS and Midland Credit Management for they already have tons of information about them available online without having to do a lot of research to start generating content.

For those that think my comments are defamatory or try to use that as a negotiating tool you better do some quick research. The players in this drama made it personal and I am entitled to my opinion.

The lady in the recording made it humorous the collection manager made it a crusade. This may quietly pass after the phone call today. If it does this small site goes away. If it doesn't the adventure will be fun educating consumers about FBCS and out of statute debt they collect for Midland Credit Management. I may have to open a Pacer account for my writers to cover the other lawsuits they have pending against them to provide daily fresh updates on other litigation they have pending as well as my suit against them.

People love to read about controversy and this type of content will bring in readers by the thousands if not millions rooting for both sides of the argument. It will be tough for my writers to outline it without showing bias but then again is Fox and CNN biased in an election year?

I think they are!!!

No comments: