Monday, November 26, 2007

FBCS Inc Places Peoples Personal Financial Information in the Hands of Theives

FBCS Inc has a know past for hiring criminals right out of prison and rehiring people that have misused consumers financial information. Besides not giving them any type of personal financial information to them I would encourage you to research Identity Theft Protection Products if you have had any contact with them.

My favorite is LifeLock because they not only give a $1,000,000's worth of protection if you become a victim of Identity Theft while enrolled in their services they will also give you a free 30 day trial. During the trial you will recieve copies of all of your credit reports for free and they will make it so that if a Federal Bond and Collection Service employee tries to apply for credit in your name they will not be successful.

You really have nothing to lose but Your Identity.


LifeLock Identity Theft Prevention - Save 10%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always read your blogs something everyday because I like your thought and I got much advice after read you. I tell to my other friends about this & it’s blog. I hope you will read my this comment and you will remember me. i want you to always make new articles like this. I appreciate this.

Thanks a lot.
Debt Collection Service
http://www.iwmc-group.com

Anonymous said...

Responsibility of a healthy cash flow is always required in any business.In today's flagging economy debt collection is a great conern no mattr what the size of the debt is.Debt collections required to be under the fair debt collections act & paving way for a healthy mainrenance of the creditor's image in the market.